Monday, November 15, 2010

The Most Successful Car Wash in the History of Car Washes




During parent/teacher conferences, the DR service team held a car wash. Under the careful planning of current parent Mike K, and buoyed by the enthusiasm of the Watkinson students going on this trip, the stalwart car washers cleaned nearly 80 cars that day and raised over $1000. This was my first indication that I was traveling to La Romana with a group of people who mean business. I am beyond excited. Oh, and did I mention that it was raining and freezing the day of our car wash? (That explains our yellow gloves.)

1 comment:

  1. This was really amazing to me! I am so sorry that work prevented me from contributing to this effort, but I'm so impressed and humbled by what Jenni told me about our group and your work ethic throughout this very profitable day! I'm really looking forward to working alongside y'all next week! I hope I can keep up!

    Hasta el Sábado!

    ReplyDelete